Saturday 3 August 2013

Photography A-Level


If you have read my previous blog, you will know that not only am I very new to blogging, but also that I have no idea what I am going to focus my blog on (If anything). However, as one of my main passions is Photography (Which I also happen to be taking for A level) I decided I would share some examples of my coursework with all you lovely people! So if you have any comments or feedback you would like to give me, please comment below as I would really like to know way in which i could improve them!


This photograph was taken on the bridge of a motorway using a long exposure
and the set theme that i had to portray was 'Contrast'.


This photograph was based on the themes 'Contrast' and 'Issues'. I was attempting to portray
the differences between certain social classes/status

Our task was to produce a photograph which portrayed something we enjoyed doing.
This was a recreation of another photograph which inspired me, so 0 points for originality
there Emma :')

Tonal Contrast.

Colour Contrast

This is another photograph which highlights both Contrast and Issues, However I
feel that this one portrays a stronger message than the Photograph No. 2.

Like I said, I could really do with some feedback, such as: improvements or how the photo could be recreated differently, Basically anything would be great!

Thank You for taking the time to read this. Hope you have a lovely evening!



1 comment: